At American Portable Storage our storage containers can be custom fabricated and modified to meet our customers’ needs. All of the modifications are done at our facility in Amarillo, Texas. Modifications can range from simple to complex.
With steel shipping containers the possibilities are endless!
Some variations to containers include:
- Custom Lighting
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Steel Sleeves
- Steel Personnel Doors
- Air Conditioners
Custom Fabrication Spot Light: “The Tailgating Rig”
From time to time a large, special project will come along to specially modify shipping containers. One of the first large projects that American Portable Storage did was “The Tailgating Rig”. This unit was designed and built in-house and is used for local tailgates and BBQ cook-offs.
- Full Electrical System
- Fold out Front Porch
- Stainless Steel Countertops
- Stainless steel, 3 hole sink
- Flat Screen TVs
- Full Sound System
- Air Conditioner in Kitchen Area
“The Water Unit”
American Portable Storage had to come up with an innovative solution to store a large amount of fresh water without freezing over the cold winter months. The container featured below solved the problem and allowed water to flow even when temperatures were below the freezing point.
- Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation (R value of 6.3/inch)
- Custom Air Vents
- Custom welded water sleeves and automatic shut off floats
- 2” pressurized outlet port
- Full electrical lighting and plugs for heat
- 4,000 gallon capacity expandable to over 8,0000